Aug 23, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...

What I am loving today....

~The garden is getting cleaned out...

~A dear friend came to visit and share her birthday with us....

~Giving homemade waffles to a grown woman for the first time in her life...
(really, she'd never ever had them before!)

~I love homemade pizza on the weekends!
Especially with tiny yellow bell peppers off our plant....

~Finding loving homes for our kittens...
(for two of them that means our home)


~A little girl who is too smart for her own good.  Each time she figures somethings out, a little bit of her magic is taken away.
I wish I could keep her world full of fantasy for ever. (or at least a little bit longer)


~A tiny fat baby who loves to smile at his mama...
and only his mama!

~A little boy who LOVES his baseball clothes.
Morning, noon, and night.
for days on end.


~Water color painting with white crayons...
So much fun, and beautiful results!
Thank you to  Wee Folk Art on Facebook, and CarrieEllen ArtStudio

~A partner who holds me.  Everything can seem right with the world in his arms.



Here's to a shiny new week!  My last week to get organized before we start Homeschool.
Yep, we're going to homeschool!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.