Dec 6, 2009

Gratitude Mondays...

I am back!


I have so much to be grateful for.




My family was amazing this week. 
~Matt stepped up and took care of our babies daily rhythm, took them to the park (sometimes twice a day), did laundry, and filled their little hearts so full of love and joy they hardly had a moment to notice my absence.
~My babies were so accommodating to have me away for 10- 12 hours a day.  That is a serious departure from anything they have ever known.
~My mother was so brave in the face of major surgeries.   Bringing a graceful blend of holistic and allopathic  to a peaceful recovery.


 


~Our peas are blooming!  Aren't they the most precious flower?





Its christmas at our house!!!
More on that later.





The prettiest place to see Santa in town!
More on that later!



Here's to all of us counting our blessings.  Much love to you all!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.