Dec 20, 2009

Gratitude Mondays...

What I am loving right now.....




~Christmas Trees at Night....




~Ornaments with History....




~Winter Ballets...  more on that soon...


I love that we heard a heart beat!
I love that I am 12 weeks, with 28ish weeks to go!
I love that we now have our first yard decoration, and it was a gift!
I love that Matt braved the ladder to put christmas lights up on our house 3 and a half times!
I love peanut brittle and christmas cookies!
I love that all my wrapping is done!
I love christmas cards!
I love walking out into our backyard to get a salad together!
I love that at the end of the day, no matter the day...



There is peace. 
Here's to wishing all of us a week of holiday cheer, and peace!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.