Dec 16, 2009

Holiday baking season, Season after season...

Its our time of year for baking loads and loads of cookies, brittle, toffees, and cakes.  A delicious time of year.  A tricky time of year, if your goal is to Not gain elevendy billion pounds this pregnancy...  A time of year for more tradition.  I love watching my babies cook with their grandmothers.  I am so grateful that we have these wonderful women to share in my children's lives.  I wish I could have taken more pictures.


2007...






 



2008....

 


 


2009....

 



 
    


Here's to all of us enjoying the sweet flavors of this precious season, and taking the time to savor the memories that they create!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.