Jun 14, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...

What I love today...

~5 weeks till absolute baby time (37 weeks down)....

~Successful trial runs with the birthing pool, followed by soaking in the birthing pool... 
(I actually fell asleep.  I've never slept in water before!)

~FIVE baby kittens are now here!

~Having a friend show up with a sack of books after I made a desperate facebook update...

~A little girl who is safe, and home....

~A little boy is dresses himself as a beautiful bride for part of the day, and baseball man for another...

~A partner who is really holding himself together even though I know the anticipation of a new baby is about to drive him crazy...

~I love watching the baby move.

Here's to a great week... I may or may not post.  I haven't decided... Somedays I am sooo tired....

2 comments:

gardenmama said...

Such beautiful things to be thankful for!
Many warm wishes to you on your new little ones nearing arrival : )

Leanne said...

Oh watching the baby move...yes! I remember. So close now. x

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.