Jun 7, 2010

Gratitude Monday....

What I love today...

~6 weeks till absolute baby time... (36 weeks down)

~All clear from midwife that I can have my homebirth any time....

~Babyshowers...

~Breakfasts (I wish I could fit more of them into my day)....

~Rocking tiny babies to sleep....

~Sewing my own baby wipes, and changing pads...

~A little girl with a VERY loose tooth!  Wow.

~A little boy who hasn't had a single accident since he decided he no longer wears diapers to bed...

~A partner who made fantastic food to take to my baby shower.  And seems to have and unending supply of patience with me, even when I know I am being pretty awful...

~I LOVE having a big long list with most items crossed off!  


Here's to a great week!

2 comments:

leaner said...

Glad your baby shower was good. I was so sick on Saturday. I promise to make your doll and get it to you this week or next week. Well eventually this summer. Plus you have a book I really really want to borrow. I have a bag of books to lend you and to return. Oh, and I am starting "Eat, Pray, Love" today, finally.

Ariella said...

Yay for Gratitude!!!

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.