Nov 5, 2012

Gratitude Monday

Here are some of the things that I'm so very grateful for today...

*fall rains that are turning the hillsides green again

*The beginning of our new Autumn/Winter trimester in our homeschool

*fires at night to warm the house

*fresh baked bread

*November!

*A partner who works magic in the kitchen

*A baby who shares his love so freely

*A little girl who spends hours a day talking about Harry Potter

*A boy who tells strangers that we pass in the grocery store that he is a wizzard

*Painting my fingernails dark blue

*Children's art work

*Voting!

I'm super excited to be in November.  I love this season.  Here's to a new week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.