Jul 30, 2012

Gratitude Monday


Here's a few things that I love today...

Watching the Summer Olympics

Starting our first day of school today!

A little boy who loves fencing, and now has his very own handmade twig and packing tape Foil

A girl who loves the beautiful parts of the Olympics (with a heavy bias for all things American Women)

A baby who loves the Wheels on the Bus, and sings it with delight

A partner who fixes things when I can't figure it out

Blueberry banana smoothies

The cooler days of summer (not today)

Finding ways to stay cool when it's warm/hot


Here's a brand new week, new goals, and new initiative

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.