Feb 25, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up #19

This week in first grade...

February 19- February 25
This week was the start of our 9 weeks of
 "throw everything out the window, accomplish what must be done"
 era of first grade.
With the exception of Art study, which I had already set up in a this pending post, I haven't the foggiest idea what we covered.  I know we did math, spelling and phonics.
 (Apparently we did art study also.)
For prosperity's sake I'd like to post at least the photos from this week. 
Please bare with me.









In Art Study..
"I like that this is a ballerina, because I love ballerinas.  Some parts are confusing.  I'd prefer if it was more looking like a picture.  I think she's getting ready for her recital and she is trying to hurry."






No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.