Feb 13, 2012

Gratitude Monday

Here's somethings I am loving today....

~A little baby who makes his needs known...
(No problem, I'll just cut the feet out of your pajamas)

~The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show...
(oh my goodness, it's one of my favorite things all year)

~A little girl who has turned into a silly seven year old comedian...

~A little boy with a brand new hair cut that makes him look years older...

~A partner who will drive around to all the best 'shows' in Tucson...
(because he knows it is only "once a year" and he knows how much I love it)

~Rereading favorite books....

~Chocolate dipped cones...

~Salty late night snacks...
(and the fact that I just types 'snakes', and then caught my error)



Here is to a new week! 
I accidentally left my camera in another city, so I may not be able to blog.  
So.
Here's to creative blogging ideas!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.