Feb 24, 2012

A little off...

To say things have been
crazy
here would be an
understatement.
Things are crazy
But
Things are also starting to come together.
We are moving.
About 800 miles.
in about
70
days.
This has been a move in the making.
Last August I thought we were staying Phoenix
Last October I thought we might be moving to Oregon
Last November I thought we were moving to Las Vegas
In December I thought we were moving to San Diego
Now
We are moving to The East Bay Area
I can't say which part, because it's still too soon.
But.
I can say that it's happening.
at least as much as anything ever happens.
I'll keep you posted.
The fact that I've even posted this much is an indication that things are really pretty final.
CRAZY.
This whole thing has been
so
Crazy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.