Dec 28, 2011

What A Time It Has Been...

I've been gone faaarrr too long.  I'm sorry about that.  I'm doing great.  We are doing more than great actually.  It's been such an amazing holiday season, and I'd like to share just a little bit of that with you.


This season we:

Gathered and played~

 All pitched in to decorate~
 Created works of art~
 Gathered bits of nature~
 Chose the very best tree~
 Trimmed the most perfect tree~
 Got dressed up and posed for pre party photos~
 Had whirl wind adventures~
 Got a little more than silly~
 Laughed till our faces hurt~
Took risks~
  Conquered fears~
Performed gorgeous solos~
 Baked colorful delights~
And I haven't even gotten to Christmas yet!

I just wanted to say that I'm here, and my family is lovely.  I hope your holiday season has been as full of magic as ours has.  I have quite a bit I need to catch up on.  I look forward to sharing all of this with all of you!

With many blessings,
Amanda

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.