Dec 28, 2011

Week 11 Wrap Up...

This week in first grade...
 

We were a little (whole lot) less structured this week.  I was planning a half week due to Thanksgiving so we really managed to stay on pace, for the most part.  As long as you consider putting lights on the house, making our 6th annual turkey hand print cards, making butter, making our 5th annual turkey family page,  and adding to our Thankful Tree as all crucial tasks, then yes we did fabulous!






In math we played games, learned a new game (math War), learned the strategy of transofming facts into known facts, and partitioned 7 and 6.


Aside from Math the only "school thing" we worked on was phonics.  I was distracted in every way this week of our lives, so all and all I think we did excellent!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.