Nov 6, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

Here's What I Am Loving Today....

~Chocolate fudge sundaes...

~cooler weather!!!

~Extra blankets on my bed...

~Epsom salt and essential oil baths...

~A weekend with a long to do list left undone, but a lot of fun accomplished...

~Setting up next year's curriculum...
(what?  Nine months ahead seems to early?)

~A little girl who is making grand plans for her homemade christmas...

~A little baby who loooooves to be naked...

~A little boy who pretends he's a dinosaur everywhere we go...
(let's just keep the roaring down a bit while we are in a restaurant, okay?)

Japanese restaurants....

~A partner who plans our whole day around trips to the park and lunch...

A new week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.