Nov 13, 2011

Gratitude Monday



Here's What I Am Loving Today... 


~This wet cloudy cool weather!

~Visit from my sister and her children...

~Getting christmas lights on the house...

~A partner who will get up there and hang up lights with out complaint...
(even if he thinks it's too early.)
and

(he thinks it's too early Every Year)

~Ordering christmas cards...


~Holiday planning...


~A baby who is communicating both with sign, and little words more and more....


~New books, and new electronic toys...
(a new tablet equals much to figure out)


~A little boy who likes to play "package man"
(UPS is his favorite and I love all the little deliveries)

~Clean sheets...
(my side of the bed stays clean for about 8 hours, until a dirty little baby finds a way to make them less than pristine)

~A little girl who is so big, and so grown up, yet still sometimes just wants to be held..



Here's to a new week, with would you believe even more possibilities being presented!?!
Eh.
Grateful for possibilities, and the possibility of maybe some answers soon?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.