Sep 19, 2011

Gratitude Mondays..

Here's What I am loving today...

~Ballet Under the Stars...

~A little baby who found the stars tonight...
(at Ballet Under the Stars)

~A conversation over heard between my little girl and her father...
(she was explaining the complex social organization of fairy society)

~A little boy who gets louder in direct response to the amount of times he told to be quieter...
(Annoying, perhaps.  Predictable, yes.  Totally adorable to me)

~A partner who listens to me...
(Its so good to feel heard)

~Making decisions.

~Birthday party sundaes...

~Tomatillo salsa...

Here's to a new week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.