Sep 12, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

Here's what I am loving today...


~A fantastic camping trip...
(I found an owl pellet, and I am very excited!)

~The Princess Bride...
(I've come to terms with the fact that it's my favorite movie)

~A baby who says "I love you"...
(It sounds [exactly] like "ya ya ya ya", but I know what he means)

~A little girl who starts 1st grade today!
(and lost her 5th tooth this weekend)

~A little boy who starts Preschool today...
(He wants to be part of the magic of school, and so he is)

A few more great book series...
(I have read A LOT in the last few weeks.)

~A partner who takes good care of me...
(and who I enjoy taking care of in return)

~A new 'homeschool room'!
(more on that later)


~The first day of school!!!
Bring on year 2011/12


I'm looking forward to finding our perfect rhythm, and exploring a new season.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.