Aug 1, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...



Here's what I am loving today... 

~Fruit salads.. 

~Summer lightning storms...

~A little boy who says "light-ten-ing"
(I'd like to never forget how he sounds at this age)

~A little girl who is developing her sense of story telling...
("Mom! Did you hear about my adventure in the restroom?  
Oh my goodness, let me tell you all about it!) 

~A baby who seems utterly delighted to have mastered walking backwards...
(it makes him LAUGH!)

~A partner who's decided to take a chance on a future change....

 ~Getting ready for exciting vacations....

~Rousing renditions of Old MacDonald to pass the time on car trips...
(I super big love my family) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.