Mar 2, 2010

Why we love Anna the Apple tree....





 



Anna the Apple Tree has been a very welcome addition to our garden.  She has provided us with the amazing opportunity to watch her grow, and change through out the seasons.  She is still very young and has not given us fruit yet, but this could be our year!  She looses her leaves in the fall, something that isn't very common in this area of the country.  Her branches are fuzzy in the spring time, her blossoms are fragrant and pink.  She is Ava's apple tree.  We just love her.   Looking at these pictures, I think I could have called this... "Why we love Fiona"  Aren't they the cutest pair?

1 comment:

leaner said...

Love it! Love both your apple tree and Fiona.

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.