Mar 29, 2010

Gratitude Mondays....





What I love today.....

~26 weeks, 14ish to go!!!

~A garden that's producing!

~A friend who gave us blackberries to plant!  We even had enough to share with My mother, Matt's sister, and my dear friend.  What an awesome gift.  Thank you Sauer Family, and a huge congratulations on your big news!!

~A little girl who decided to get her hair cut.  For the first time.  She's 5 and half, and brave, and beautiful!

~Happy sounds of a child's birthday party!

~A little boy who loved his birthday party.  The people, the gifts, the food, the painting.  He had so much fun!

~ I love that I wake up Sunday mornings to Matt doing yoga in the living room.   You have no idea what a departure it is from the 19 year old boy that I fell in love with.  I love that I still love him.

~I am so grateful to all of our friends and family that has made this a memorable week.  Orange party, Play dates, and Birthday party.  A big week, and a very special one at that.

Thank you to all of you!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I can see why Helena figured out I was pregnant. Yep, that was pretty obvious. But, thanks for the congrats...

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.