Jun 13, 2011

Gratitude Mondays...

What I am loving today...

~A baby who takes so Many steps...
(And laughs the whole way down)

~A girl who reads...
(even if it's not what you think that means)

~A boy who insists on his innocence...
(with the yellow crayon in his hand) 

~A partner who is there...
(while your family is in town, 
and while you are too sick to clean)

~Small amounts of time with extended  family..
(and looking forward to a year of many more opportunities)

~Getting through the good times, and the bad with your family intact...

Reading too many teen fiction fantasy fiction novels...
(too many? Yep, I read A LOT)



Here's to a new week.  Can I keep up?  We'll see!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh a walking babe!!
Enjoy the ride of your week Mama... with so many wonderful things to be grateful for you should glide right along. xx

btw Amanda I have moved my blog...would love you to pop in to the new one still...
http://homemaderainbows.wordpress.com/

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.