Jun 15, 2014

Sunday Picnic: Point Pinole Regional Shoreline

Looking for ways to keep out of our increasingly hot house on these summer days we've started picnicking again.  A few weeks ago we headed to a park that's only 5ish miles away, Point Pinole.  This was Matt's first time, and my second time with the babies.  It's a beautiful park with large, expansive views of grasslands, eucalyptus groves, and the bay.  There is a shuttle that runs from the entrance to the dock. We chose to walk and picnic our way to the dock and shuttle back.  A great option for tired legs.  I need to remember to visit this park in the spring/winter when the grass is green, I bet it's even better.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.