Jan 1, 2013

Week in Homeschool #15

Here's what we did in our fifteenth week of homeschool.  11.26-11.30

Let's just get this one out of the way.  I didn't take a single relevant photo, mostly because there was So Little "relevant" school this week. 
 
Ava:
* took a spelling pretest, and when she got 100% I told her she could skip the rest.
* completed the scheduled phonics pages in one sitting
* maybe did a math review sheet, maybe not
Cyrus:
* completed one page of phonics.

And that's pretty much it.  As far as "school" goes.  I'm not saying that we didn't learn anything, just not anything with a schedule or a check mark attached to it!




 I'm not a super seasoned homeshcool mom, but this makes 0 for 3 attempts at completing a last week of homeschool before our December break.  hmmm.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.