May 29, 2012

A search for rainbows

The other day we set out to search for Rainbows.  (also known as 'lunch isn't going to be for an hour, let's think of something you can do)


Using an empty egg carton we colored each space with crayon
 Then water colors to fill in the places crayon didn't reach
 Each child set out into the yard with their very own carton to match colors from little bits of nature

 I loved the different results


By the time they were done, so was lunch.
All was right with the world.
Thank you fellow bloggers, and thank you pinterest.
Once again you've saved my sanity, and brought a peaceful beauty to our day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.