Nov 28, 2010

Gratitude Mondays...

What I love today...

~Great parties...

~Loooong weekends....

~A baby who's a magical mover....
 (I never see him move, but every time I turn around he's in a different spot)

~A girl who loves silly games...
(Copying what ever you say, acting like your shadow)

~A boy who wears his underware backwards, his shoes on the wrong feet, and his sweatshirts under his shirts....
( most of that is on purpose)

~A partner who surprised me....
(and saved a holiday tradition)

~Holiday traditions...

~Christmas decorations...

~Retro camera app for my phone.....
(didn't it make this picture pretty?)



December begins this week, and I love that too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.