Jan 27, 2010

How we do rain....

Last week ended with three rainy days for us.  I love rain, my children love rain.  I love to get out and be in it.  My children also love to get out and be in it.  This is how we did our three days of rain....

Day One.
A light sprinkle.



 

 

 


 

 
 

Day Two.
Heavier rain to wet our faces.





 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Day Three.
Real Puddles to play in.  Maybe too much....



 

 

 
That last puddle was too big For Cyrus.  Now his "sock gloves" are all wet.  He went inside for a warm bath after this.



 



People say that if I moved back to the Pacific North West that I wouldn't enjoy the rain so much.
I don't think so.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
East Bay, California, United States
I am a thirty something mother of three. Hoping to raise my little ones to love the the slower things in life.